Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 10 Post-Op: Appointment with the doc tomrrow...

Welcome to day 10. Day has gone pretty good. The only thing that is really going on is when I get up in the mornings I really cant function for an hour or two because of the severe pain my TMJ is giving me on the left side. It's getting worse and worse every day. Today, I'd say it hit an 8. Also when I swallow I am getting a sharp pain that runs just right of center on my lower jaw, into my lower teeth. It hurts.

So they called the doc for me today and his first response was, will you take Vicodin? No I'm not going to take any fucking Vicodin! I hate it when that is the first thing a doctor wants to do for you. No I don't want to be drugged up, I want you to find out what the hell is wrong with me, asshat. God bless America. So yeah, I am going in tomorrow morning to see if he can do anything for me cause I really cant get up in the mornings to sit around and wait for my skull to stop hurting.

Stay tuned til tomorrow. Maybe I can leave there with some good news. Haha, right. :)

1 comment: