Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 8 Post-Op: Date for unwiring now set...

Today was a good day, other than my surgeon being no help at all when someone told him I was unable to eat any of the stuff they TOLD me to be eating. My TMJ has been killing me on my left side. Ibuprofen did not help it today either, I wish it would stop. And a have a molar band tearing up the left side of my tongue when I try to speak. But like I said, it was a good day. Hehe.

Went out into the outside world today. Was kinda scared at first, but then just told myself to deal with it, cause I need to get out. I went out picked up a couple of things for the White Elephant for the work Xmas Party coming up on Friday. Being out wasn't too bad, unless someone at a store kept on insisting on asking me questions, then it kind of got irritating. You can obviously see I cant speak well, and I really don't feel like talking to you, quit talking to me! Haha!

My orthodontist sent me flowers today. I'm paying them enough money, its the least they could do. LOL. And in the end, did I just end up sending myself some flowers? =p


So, I got my appointment today to be unwired. Monday at 3:30p is the big day. Though I'm kind of not looking forward to having to go to work on Monday and having to work wired up. I was kind of expecting a morning appointment and head to work afterwards, but no, apparently not. And I cant afford to take anymore time off work, so I'm just gonna go.

Here's today's pics. Less than a week to go, w00t!



No comments:

Post a Comment