Friday, December 11, 2009

Day Four Post-Op: Still Holding

Day Four has come and I sure haven't felt like doing anything today. It's one of those days that I would just prefer to sleep through. I can't believe it's already Friday.

Though I did sleep most of the night last night which is a good thing. Just woke up sometime in the middle of the night to remove my melted ice pack and pass back out. Still trying to figure out how I should be eating and haven't come up with anything yet. Been drinking some homemade turkey stock that Grandma made today which is pretty good. But that isn't going to last too long cause there isn't too much of it. I think I might attempt to make a chocolate milkshake later, but I doubt I will be able to drink any of it.

I wish I would have weighed myself on the scale at home before I had the surgery. I know my scale at home doesn't match the one at the hospital. The hospital said I weighed 167 before the surgery and my scale says I weigh 157.5 now. I highly doubt I've lost 9.5 pounds in 3 and a half days.

I tried to make an attempt today to make myself look human again today but I only really half succeeded as you can see by the pics below.

Got out and went for a walk this morning before it started raining. I wish there were more interesting places to go walking around here than just around the block. Though I did get to see one of my neighbors twelfty kids dressed in a dog costume, with their daughter walking him on a leash! Haha! I think I might have to try walking more tomorrow even though it might be raining more. That's what an umbrella is for right? I need to get out.

Still have to bust out the xbox. Started playing Rayman on the Wii for a few mins yesterday before my mom stopped by. Those bunnies are hilarious. I think I need to find one of bunnies to put on my desk while I'm at work, the way they scream reminds me of how I feel about my job most of time. HAHA!

Took the Tylenol with the codeine again today, but only because the regular Tylenol. is turning out to be absolutely disgusting to get down and I have to take twice as much of it. My antibiotics are disgusting too, and I really would like to limit the stomach churning sensations of taking my meds.

I think the right side of my face is very slowly starting to go down in size, but the left side still looks just as swollen. And the bruising down my neck onto my chest is starting to become more apparent. I tried to get a pic of that today.

Pics below, check in back tomorrow, same bad time same bad channel. You know I'll be here, I ain't got no where else to go. =p



No comments:

Post a Comment