Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 7 Post-Op: One week down...

Its kind of hard to believe it's already been a week since I have had surgery. Time seems to go by fast yet slow. I guess it depends on how I'm feeling at the time. =p

I am finding that mornings are hard for some reason, it's kinda weird. I get up, I feel like crap emotionally, I cry, I get over it and carry on with the rest of my day. I really wish I wouldn't do that, but I have to I guess otherwise I wouldn't be doing it.

Grandma left a message on the phone system with the doc this morning, but they haven't called back yet >=/

I hope he calls back, cause I'd like to eat something more nutritious sometime in the near future.

Pain is pretty much non existent now which is super exciting. My TMJ area bothers me on the left side in the morning and I take a mushed up Ibuprofen for it. So far I have only needed that one Ibuprofen today. My face will start to feel tight every now and then and I'll just put an ice pack on and that will help. The two spots on my lower jaw are still tender of course, and I have a hard time not resting my head in those areas cause I'm one of those people that rests their head in their hands, a lot.

Here are today's pics. The face is still shrinking, w00t!

1 comment:

  1. damn! you're looking soooo much better! you'll be back to your old hot self in no time!

    ReplyDelete