Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day Three Post-Op: Trying to keep my spirits up

Well, day 3 has arrived. I'm having some trouble staying positive today, everything is starting to catch up to me I guess. That's what happens when you bring some unresolved issues into a situation like this. Discovered crying while like this is pretty hard, so I stopped.

This is from yesterday, but this is what happens when your grandparents finally learn how to use your camera without your help. Me taking a nap with my cat:


I'm getting really frustrated not being able to speak and no one being able to understand me. I don't really want to be writing notes anymore, I want to start being able to talk, but I'm not sure I'm even going to be able to speak intelligibly while this junk is in my mouth. It's going to be a long 11 more days. Looks like the front of my neck is starting to bruise too. Trying to keep arnica gel on my face and neck to try and keep the bruising down. Just switched to taking plain liquid Tylenol, hopefully it works just fine cause I don't want to take the other stuff anymore.

I think the swelling has stopped, but that's my opinion, what do you think? That's all for now, not really in the right frame of mind to post much right now. Be back tomorrow.

Just decided to do a quick side by side to throw in real quick too:






No comments:

Post a Comment