Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 6 Post-Op: Could've been better

Today definitely could have been a better day for me. I had a hard time sleeping last night so I was a little tired when I got up today. I'm having a hard time getting my antibiotics down today. The disgusting-ness of them is starting to catch up big time, they smell and taste like garbage, really garbage. After 3 tries and some tears I got the first dose down. Still have 2 to go. Ugh.

Started taking Ibuprofen today. Couldn't find it in liquid form so I started smashing the Ibuprofen horse pills I have. Which actually didn't turn out bad, the are the first pills so far I have that don't taste like crap smashed up. I just have to make sure I get them smashed up all the way or they get stuck in my teeth just like everything else so far.

Looking a little more human now that I'm looking at the 6 pictures side by side, wee hoo!

Watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail for a laugh. Then slept for a few hours after that. Felt a little better when I got up.

Took the dog for a walk while it wasn't raining.

Hoping for some good news from the doc tomorrow, so if you're reading this send me your good joo joo, cross your fingers, pray, dance in the pale moonlight, or do whatever you may do. Cause I'm not sure I can handle 7 more days like this.

Here's to a better day tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment